giovedì 19 marzo 2015

Lighthouse

This is for my father, because he has never gave up.
This is for my father, because he went away to bring me closer.
This is for my father, because he shows me that Love still exists
This is for my father, because he works for me and my study.
This is for my father, because he always support me every time that I jump on a plane.
This is for my father, because he never lost his smile.
This is for my father, because he is cleaver than me.
This is for my father, because makes my mother still smiles.
This is for my father, because he knows how to read the wind.
This is for my father, because he knows where we are going now.
This is for my father, because he believes that the bread is the most important meal.
This is for my father, because he will die  without fruits.

This is for my father, and no one else. Because I found in him the semplicity of the happiness.

L.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento