mercoledì 14 gennaio 2015

She

Only when you are alone you get it. Only then you understand, and only then it matters.
So make me high, give me a kiss. I want to feel alive, although just for tonight, just before I will leave this place. “Love me two times, one for today and one for tomorrow”.
Because it`s enough. And you know it as good as I. Lost in the moment, lost in the color, lost. Completely lost. Till there is just that.
She was sitting with book in her hands, nothing more, just an old book in front of her shinny smile. I am getting lost, but you are going away like spinning plates. I am gonna follow you in the deepest ocean with weird fish, nothing more.
When I open my eyes, she is not there anymore. Probably I have been dreaming too much. I closed my eyes just before she left. I was lost in the moment. Now I am paying for it.

I am walking home. I am lonely again all over this silent city. I am walking slowly, because I don’t want to lose your picture. I am going to hold you all night long, silently hoping I will be able to find you tomorrow morning in my mind again and again. 

L. and K.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento